High Rise Moving Services
If you're moving in or out of a high-rise building, there are some additional factors to consider as you plan your move.
To help make your high-rise move a smooth transition:
- Speak with the building management in advance to inquire about what move-in or move-out rules and insurance requirements may apply to your move.
- Schedule your move 2-3 weeks ahead and confirm this schedule meets with the approval of the building management.
- If possible, schedule the building elevator on move day for your exclusive use. (Some high-rise facilities require you to reserve the elevator during specific time slots.)
- If your building requires a certificate of insurance, please notify Red Carpet Moving 3-5 business days in advance so we can prepare your certificate in time for your move.
- Inquire where the moving truck will need to park ahead of time, and make sure the area will be blocked off on move day.
A bit of planning will help make an easy transition into your new home. Get started today with a free quote and experience the Red Carpet treatment!